A lot of work goes into producing a healthy, high-yielding, hydroponic crop. It is both an art form and a science, and the more you do it, the more your intuition and ...
CarboAir 60 - Carbon Filters
A new standard in air filtration is now setting even higher standards than ever before with CarboAir.
The CarboAir range of filters is available in the usual 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 inch flange sizes but with 3 different depths of carbon bed. CarboAir 50 has 50mm of carbon, CarboAir 60 has 60mm of carbon and CarboAir100 has an impressive 100mm carbon bed.
The CarboAir 50 range is suitable for small to medium spaces. Suitable for medium performance fans, such as the RVK A range. Capable of removing all smells for up to 18 months.
The CarboAir 60 range is suitable for medium or larger spaces where smells can be an issue. Suitable for use with higher output fans, such as the RVK L range, or Revolution Vector and Stratos.
The CarboAir 100 range is suitable for large spaces with demanding fans. The capability of these is second to none with Maximum air flows up to 6900M3/h.
CarboAir offers supreme quality, excellent air flow and all our filters are tested at Systemair so you can be assured it delivers what you expect. Great air filtration without choking your extraction fan.
CarboAir 60 Features:
• Designed for medium to large grow rooms offering great filtration, great for air scrubbing in larger rooms.
• Offers excellent air flow and are compact and light weight.
• CarboAir 60 has been developed to filter VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from medium to large grow room environments.
• CarboAir 60 has a 60mm bed of virgin activated granular carbon. It is the best filter for normal use in medium to large grow rooms. A 60mm bed of carbon is perfect for medium to large grow rooms. It offers excellent filtration of air without compromising air flow.
• Handmade in Europe
• Comes with a machine washable pre-filter
• 18 month guarantee
CarboAir 60 Maximum Air Flow M3/h
6" - 150x660 - 1350M3/h
8" - 200x660 - 1700M3/h
10" - 250x660 - 2000M3/h
10" - 250x1000 - 3100M3/h
12" - 315x660 - 2450M3/h
12" - 315x1000 - 3600M3/h
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.