Essentials - pH Meter
Essentials - pH Meter
The Essentials pH Meter is truly the most rugged glass type pH tester around. One of the few that is water and drop resistant. Even if the tester is accidentally dropped into the water, it will remain afloat. This means you are able to retrieve the meter immediately without damaging the electronics.
It is easy-to-use as you can just dip the sensor into the test solution - stir and wait. This unit will deliver a stable reading in about 20 seconds.
The meter has a minimum lifespan of about 1 to 3 years depending on the rate of sampling.
The energy saving feature shuts off the tester when it is not in use.
The unit also displays a low battery symbol to warn you before it degrades the accuracy of important readings.
It has digital calibration at the push of a button and a lit screen for when under dark foliage.
pH Meters are an essential part of a grow room environment. The ESSENTIALS pH Meters are reliable and hold up to 10 past readings. This means growers are able to easily keep track of their pH readings, allowing for quick reactions to any abnormal readings.
- Memory function for 10 readings allowing for readings to be tracked easily
- Water Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Low Battery Alert
- Simple calibration using VitaLink Essentials Calibration Fluid
Feature and Benefit
- Memory Function - This allows a grower to check and log changes in the EC levels and correlate changes to potential alterations that may be taking place
- Water resistant - If the meter is accidently dropped in a solution, it will float and not break if taken out of the liquid immediately and dried quickly
- Shock resistant - Shock resistance allows for accidental dropping of the instrument without breaking
- Low Battery Alert - Gives a warning when there is 2 hours running time left, so you can change the battery in good time
- Energy saving shut-off - Turns off the meter when it is not in use
- Simple Calibration using VitaLink Essentials Calibration Fluid - Some meters can be complicated to calibrate. Simply dip the probe in the solution and press the CAL button until CAL appears onscreen.
0.0 to 14.0 pH
+/- 0.2 pH
4 x 1.5 V button Cell
Approximately 150 hours (continuous)
Approximately 15 minutes
At least 365 Tests
0 °C – 50 °C
170 x 32 x 15 mm
Approximately 70 g
Science Behind the Product
pH meters work by taking readings of the pH levels of a solution. They are equipped with sensors, which when immersed in a liquid give the reading of what levels the solution is at. It is pivotal to regularly calibrate the machine/sensors as it is a scientific piece of equipment which requires simple maintenance.