Skip to product information
1 of 2

Grown Up Hydroponics

Cultiwool - Rockwool Propagtion Cubes

Cultiwool - Rockwool Propagtion Cubes

Regular price £8.99 GBP
Regular price Sale price £8.99 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Cultiwool 25mm (150 piece) or 35mm (77piece) Rockwool Propagation Cubes - 1 Tray

Available in 25mm or 35mm Propagation/Starter cube trays.

The 25mm plugs measure 25x25x40mm and are suitable for transplanting into small hole Cultiwool grow cubes

The 35mm plugs measure 35x35x40mm and are suitable for transplanting into large hole Cultiwool grow cubes

Cultiwool is a mixture of basalt rocks and chalk. These are heated to 1600 degrees at which point they become molten and are spun, like candy floss.

When occurring naturally, during volcanic eruptions, this material is known as Angel Hair.

This perfectly blended Rockwool makes the ideal environment for roots to develop. The tiny fibres and air pockets hold water without water logging and encourage exception plant and root growth. At full saturation, Cultiwool holds approximately 80% of its volume in water, leaving 20% of tiny air pockets.

Each propagation cube sits in an individually well in a plastic tray.

Available in start cubes, grow cubes and slabs. Cultiwool Rockwool is highly regarded and widely used by amateurs and professionals alike. Still used to this day by NASA.

Suited to drip feed, ebb and flood or NFT

View full details