Amid all the discussions about plant nutrients, grow room environment management and propagation techniques, one essential aspect of hydroponic growing can get lost. But ...
At Grown Up Hydroponics we take our responsibilities seriously. We appreciate that when you choose to shop with us, you are placing your trust in us. We do our best to offer an exceptional, personal service.
These are our promises to you:
• We are honest and will always try to do the best by you. There are no hidden charges, all prices include VAT.
• We will not share your personal information with anyone. Privacy is important to us!
• Your credit/debit card information will be securely encrypted whilst payment is taking place. We use an SSL encryption.
• We will constantly bring you the best products available on the market at the best prices we can possibly offer.
• We will only use trusted, credible delivery services at the best achievable prices.
• Our stock levels are checked regularly to ensure the quickest possible turnaround for your order, you shouldn't be able to buy something we don't have in stock.
• We will do our very best to dispatch all orders placed before 3:30. (sometimes up to as late as 4:30)
• Our business is run responsibly, with the environment in mind. Everything that can be recycled is, and almost all of our packaging is made from recycled materials.
• Our staff have a good level of knowledge and will be happy to offer you the best advice possible.
• We are able to source a huge number of indoor / outdoor gardening and hydroponics items. If there is something you require that you don't see, please email us on email@example.com or call on 01296 707020 - We're always happy to help.