Amid all the discussions about plant nutrients, grow room environment management and propagation techniques, one essential aspect of hydroponic growing can get lost. But ...
Lumatek Twin 600W Ballast - Runs 2 Lamps up to 660W
The Lumatek Twin 600W electronic ballast is a 2 x 600W power pack with independent on/off and power output switches. This Twin ballast enables independent powering of two lamps with need for only one ballast.
Lumatek digital ballasts are the most advanced lighting solution for modern horticulture. Small, compact, and completely silent these E-Ballasts are able to deliver more lumens while using less electricity than standard magnetic ballasts.
Lumatek Digital Ballasts are microprocessor-controlled and able to evaluate and compensate for the actual state of lamp degradation and voltage fluctuations in power supply from your local grid. This means that Lumateks are able to provide a precise controlled output voltage to the lamp ensuring optimum PAR levels are achieved.
Lumatek Twin 600W Ballast Specifications/Features:
• Size L x W x H (mm): 510 x 114 x 81
• Weight (Kg): 4.8
• Case: Graduated Fin Aluminium
• Dimming Range (W): 360W – 400W - 600W - 600SL (Super Lumen boost to 660W)
• Mains Supply Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
• Input Current(A): 3.0 (x 2)
• Input Power (W): 380 – 424 – 635 - 695 (x2)
• Output Power (W): 360 – 400 – 600 – 660 (x 2)
• Operating Frequency (KHz): < 90
• Power Factor: 0.99
• THD(%): < 8
• Efficiency(%): 95
• Mains Voltage Range (V): 175 - 275
• Temperature: capable of operating at full load in ambient temp -25C to 40C
• Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.