A lot of work goes into producing a healthy, high-yielding, hydroponic crop. It is both an art form and a science, and the more you do it, the more your intuition and ...
Porous Pipe - Irrigation or Air Hose - 4mm ID - 8mm OD
A quality porous pipe made from recycled rubber. Porous piping can be used as a drip line for irrigation purposes or as an air curtain to oxygenate tanks
Measuring 4mm ID / 8mm OD this porous pipe can be easily attached to a water pump, air pump or manifold.
Porous piping can be laid on the surface or buried up to 20cm deep with a flow rate of 1-3 litres per meter per hour (depending on water pressure). Ideal running pressure 15-30 psi (1-2 Bar)
• Uses up to 50% less water than normal watering methods
• Cost-effective if using a water meter
• Environmental in using rain water via a water butt
• Provides precise watering
• Can be used above and below the ground
• Designed to work at low pressure
• Easy to use
• Long life of Porous Pipe
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.