Amid all the discussions about plant nutrients, grow room environment management and propagation techniques, one essential aspect of hydroponic growing can get lost. But ...
RVK Inline Extractor Fans - Grow Room Extraction
The RVK series of fans are about as reliable as you can get with added safety features. Specifically designed for use with ducting and manufactured from reinforced plastic, for fewer leaks and better stability, these fans are ideally suited for use in hydroponics systems.
Each fan has an inbuilt thermal cut-out for added safety and come with universal mounting bracket.
The Systemair RVK fan sets the standard to which all fans are measured. Engineered to last, made in Germany.
RVK Fan Features:
• Speed Controllable (Triac or Voltage)
• Thermal Protection
• Energy efficient, backwards curved motorised impeller
• The impeller is balanced dynamically in two levels to reduce vibration and noise
• Casing made of extremely durable 30% fibreglass reinforced polypropylene
• Suitable to ventilate damp or even wet rooms: IP44 rated terminal box
• Includes mounting bracket
• Maintenance free and reliable quality
• Made in Germany
RVK Models Their Capabilities
RVK 100 A1 - 184 m3
RVK 125 A1 - 220 m3
RVK 125 L1 - 323 m3
RVK 150 A1 - 428 m3
RVK 150 L1 - 720 m3
RVK 200 A1 - 796 m3
RVK 200 L1 - 1008 m3
RVK 250 A1 - 860 m3
RVK 250 L1 - 1080 m3
RVK 315 A1 - 1361 m3
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.