A lot of work goes into producing a healthy, high-yielding, hydroponic crop. It is both an art form and a science, and the more you do it, the more your intuition and ...
Aptus Enzym+ - Enzyme Plus - Exceptional Enzymes
Enzym+ is a powerful mix of enzym complexes. Enzym+ contains different types of enzymes which have different functions. Enzym+ keeps the root surface clean so that nutrients are better absorbed by the plant. Enzym+ removes dead organic matter and root residues. Enzym+ transforms the accumulated and saturated nutrient salts in plant available nutrients and stabilizes the EC in the medium. Enzym+ is a concentrated product (0.25ml per litre) that is cheap in use. Even at low dosages Enzym+ keeps the medium and rhizosphere clean.
– Soil and cocos do not need to replaced periodically
– Keeps the root zone clean
– Prevents the accumulation and excess of nutrients salts
– Stabilizes EC in the medium
– Use only once per rinse cycle
Tips & Tricks
Do not leave a tank with nutrients and Enzym+ in it for too long. Add Enzym+ as last in the nutrient solution preferably just before giving water.
Enzym+ is made from a mix of enzyme complexes reinforced with stabilizers. The enzyme complexes include beta-glucanase and cellulose. The stabilizers ensure an effective functioning of the enzymes and is also a nutrient for the plant. The enzymes are produced in a sterile environment so that contamination with microbes or other elements is excluded.
Enzym+ is available in 100ml, 250ml, 1000ml, 5000ml packaging’s.
– At each watering: 0.25ml per litre.
– 1x per week: 0.50ml per litre.
– Add Enzym+ as last in the nutrient solution preferably just before watering.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.