The Amazing Dr Zymes - Eliminator - Pest and Fungal Spray - 1 or 5 Litre
The Amazing Dr Zymes Eliminator Spray is a revolutionary type of pest and fungal control. 100% natural, this enzyme derived insecticide and fungicide that can be used for the treatment and prevention of mites, thrips, aphids and whitefly. Dr Zymes combats the bugs, larvae and eggs to stop future outbreaks.
Dr Zymes can also be used as a soil drench. Extremely effective at eliminating fungus gnats, root aphids along with other soil borne insects. And that’s not all as this fantastic product can also tackle problems with fungus, molds and mildew, making Eliminator a must have for any grow room.
Being enzyme based, it is completely harmless to use and a non-toxic solution to tackle those outbreaks of pests and diseases, it’s also 100% environmentally friendly, contains zero harmful pesticides, the ingredients are food hygiene standard and be used right up to the day of harvest.
Dr Zymes Eliminator Combats:
• Eliminates Broad Mites
• Eliminates Russet Mites
• Eliminates Spider Mites
• Eliminates Powdery Mildew
• Use up to and on Day of Harvest
• Eliminates Eggs and Larvae
• Eliminates Soil Borne Insects
• Removes Mildews and Molds
• Non Toxic
• Safe to use around Children and Pets
• Food Grade Ingredients
• 100% Environmentally Safe
How to Best Use Dr Zymes:
• Mix 25 to 50ml of Eliminator to a 500ml of water.
• For best results, mix with warm water between 70 to 98 degrees.
• Adjust pH to 6.0 to 7.0. Use as often as needed.
• Spray entire plant including stalks, under and in between leaves.
• Can be used as a soil drench for fungus gnats, root aphids and root diseases.
• Always test first.
• Do not use in ambient temperatures over 90 degrees or in direct sunlight.
• Best to apply in early evening to avoid phototoxicity.
• Use caution when spraying around beneficial insects.
Tips for Success:
Eliminator is an ideal product for IPM (Integrated Pest Management). To combat Broad Mites, Russet Mites or any other crawling insect we suggest forming a barrier at the base of your plants to discourage re-infestation.
When spraying on plants indoors make sure you raise the HID lights or ideally use during the dark cycle to avoid phototoxicity. You may add it to your recirculating system to help with salt build up and to help prevent root diseases and for pest control. It will be foamy but is completely safe and 100% biodegradable.
Do not use with wetting agents.
Do not spray on top of or with other pesticides or fungicides.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.