Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Spotless is safe to humans and animals and doesn't contain any dangerous chemicals. In fact, it is no more dangerous in its concentrate form than household detergent. In its diluted form it is absolutely safe. As it is a non chemical spray there will never be any resistance issues as there can be with chemical sprays. In fact, Spotless is a great way to end resistance problems you maybe facing. - No chemicals - No poisons - No resistance - Spray right up to harvest - 100ml makes 5ltr of ready to use spray
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.