Spectrum King - Closet Case - 140W LED Grow Light - Full Spectrum
Closet Case, from Spectrum King, is just what the name says, a dedicated LED light for smaller spaces with Full Spectrum capability.
Cool running and only using 140w, Closer Case is an LED Grow Light built to the highest standards.
Complete spectrum output will ensure you plants are happy and healthy.
Closet Case is suitable for a 1.2m space with a longer working life than most similar lighting systems.
Spectrum King Closet Case Features:
• A great light to keep your plants going strong also designed to work for the entire grow and flower cycles.
• Replace your old T5 banks, CFLs and any HPS up to 250w with these high efficiency LED grow lights built for closets, tents and smaller grows
• You can have beautiful healthy plants with just 140 watts of power!
• Rugged IP65 Rated waterproof housing makes it perfect for harsh environments
• Efficient heat sink minimizes radiant heat, which can be problematic in small tent environments.
• Specially designed 90-degree reflectors spread light evenly to your plants.
• Each light ships with a six-foot power cord, hanging clips and bracket for easy installation.
• Safe for outdoor use
little light.... big output for 100w review by craig on 11/02/2017
ive been using leading brand leds for the past 4+ years and to be perfectly honest the majority are overpriced and the spectrums have been rubbish ( pink/ purple). don't be fooled by over hyped claims from the likes of black dog, kind led, budmaster, mars pro cree and many more. they are all misleading and bullsh*t!!!. so I decided to try these little spectrum king closet cases... and so glad I did, so much so within days I purchased 3!!!
build quality is solid and the output from 100w is impressive to say the least (770 umols) at 6" above the canopy .very low heat and passive cooling which is a bonus if you require a stealthy option. I find the core coverage is slightly less than spectrum king claim and I would say in reality it covers a area of ( 75cm x 75cm for bloom )anything more your plants wont get all they need to thrive. for veg you can stretch to 90 x 90 max . if you are thinking of buying one of these then I thoroughly recommend them and your plants will too :)
So Bright! review by Jenny on 25/11/2016
I have a couple of years experience with 2 other brands (one chinese) but the quality difference between them and the Spectrum King is vast. Lower wattage, better light, better penetration and increased yield. Completely quiet too and the same price as my Mars Hydro. Highly Recommeneded
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.