Roof Qube 1.5m (RQ150) Premium Loft Space Grow Tent - Silver Mylar
The Roof Qube Grow Tents are a thoughtfully designed solution to a common problem. Different in shape to standard grow tents, the Roof Qubes feature a combination flat - sloping roof to enable growing in your loft space.
You'll find The Roof Qube tents are the highest quality, often copied never bettered.
Roof Qube Features:
• Designed and shaped for loft spaces.
• Greater control over environmental factors - Heat, Light and Humidity.
• Available in 3 useful sizes: 1.2m Square, 1.5m Square and 1.2m x 2.4m - All measure 1.8m high, 1.4m at the shoulders.
• Super Strong powder coated Metal Poles and Corners. Frame features uplift bar for gravity fed irrigation.
• Tough fabric with 95% Reflective Diamond Cut lining.
• Premium light-proofing Zips with internal and external covering.
• Passive ventilation panels with mesh screens and velcro cover.
• Strong ducting ports with drawstring fasteners.
• Removable water-proof fabric drip-tray.
These Roof Qube Grow Tents are a premium grade product made from the highest quality materials. Thoughtful design, by experienced growers, elevates these tents to the next level. A strong, dependable tent that is designed to fit in most loft spaces.
1.8m tall at the highest point, each tent features sloping upper walls leading to a flat roof. For the first time, these features enable the use of sodium lighting in a loft tent.
The quality is obvious as soon as you open the box. Thick tent poles, sturdy metal ball locking corners, lightproof tent covering with 95% reflectivity, quality zips, a Viewing Window and easy access.
Simple to erect, only takes a few minutes.
Each tent incorporates Ducting, Cabling and Irrigation ports with tough sleeves and drawstring fasteners.
Mesh covered passive vents allow for air circulation.
1.5m Roof Qube Measurements (approx) RQ150:
Total Height: 1800mm
Height to top of vertical sides: 1400mm
Length of sloping roof to Apex: 600mm
Width at Apex: 400mm
Nice tent review by Andy on 27/01/2016
My 2nd loft tent. I wish I'd bought this first time. Quality construction and covering, easy to put up even in cramped conditions. Highly recommend them.
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.