With the summer heat finally fading away, now is the time many of you will Read more
• online via this website
• by calling (Freephone) 01296 707020
When you place an order for a product in any of these ways you are buying it for the price stated, subject to these terms.
When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the product is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the products purchased. If the product is not available we will also let you know by email.
GrownUpHydroponics may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
The price for each product is shown on GrownUpHydroponics.com and includes V.A.T at 20%.
We always try to make sure that the prices on GrownUpHydroponics.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
Prices are quoted on GrownUpHydroponics.com in UK pounds - Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and GrownUpHydroponics.com Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
You must pay for your order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card or debit card.
Credit Card & Paypal
• Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Switch/Solo) or via Paypal. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
• To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit/debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
• Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
• All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address.
Phew, what a scorcher this summer has turned out to be, the hottest since records began and all that jazz! And whereas most of us love a bit of sun, it can cause pro ...