According to International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC), about half the global population is alive today because of mineral fertilisers, due to the increased gl ...
Growth Technology Liquid Silicon - For Stronger Greener Plants
Liquid Silicon from Growth Technology is a beneficial plant nutrient, found in virtually all natural soils but not – until now – in hydroponic nutrient solutions.
Silicon will strengthen the plant cell walls producing stronger healthier plants with stronger root systems and increased resistance to pests and disease.
Liquid Silicon is highly beneficial to plants in the range of 10–30 ppm in the nutrient solution. It is not included, and cannot be included, at these levels, in nutrient concentrates. It needs to be added as a separate component by the grower.
Silicon can and should be added to nutrient tanks every time a fresh batch is made up.
• Improved nutrient uptake with better transportation through the plant.
• Strengthens cell walls which helps plants to resist attacks from fungi and pests.
• Increases chlorophyll production leading to darker green leaves and improved light collection.
• Increases uptake of available CO2 and utilises the enhanced metabolic processes to deliver higher yields.
• Adds very useful extra potassium for enhanced flowering.
Liquid Silicon increases transportation of mineral nutrients, and can greatly improve the mechanical “strength” of the plant.
Silicon can greatly reduce the incidence and severity of fungal diseases including Botrytis (bud rot).
Recent research has demonstrated that raising the silicon concentration in hydroponic solutions produced thicker, whiter, healthier root systems and increased yields
Can be used as a pH up.
Liquid Silicon – like ALL silicon products – is very basic, it has a high pH, and can therefore be used effectively to raise the pH of hydroponic nutrient solutions. The extra silicon added is a bonus for the plants.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.