NFT Grow System - GT205 - For 1-3 Plants
NFT grow systems all unrestricted access to oxygen - without the need for a timer. This is a complete Kit
Each kit contains:
20 Litre tank
Silver corriboard top-plate
MJ320 water pump and fittings
PH test kit
These systems give roots access to oxygen, water and nutrients at all times. Yields are typically 3x bigger than if growing in pots.
Plants are placed in rockwool blocks and the roots grow along the planting channel benefiting from superb access to oxygen.
Nutrient solution is constantly pumped to the roots, there's no timer to programme.
Because virtually no growing medium is used there's nothing to transport or throw away at the end of the season.
NFT Gro-Tanks are often referred to as 'pure hydroponics' because virtually no growing medium is used and roots benefit from unrestricted access to oxygen.
Nutrient solution is constantly pumped up from the reservoir to the roots in the planting channel and flows back into the reservoir ready to be passed over the roots again.
Zero waste – the only growing medium used is the rockwool block the plants were started in. This means there's less chance of disease and less waste material to throw away at the end of the season.
3x Bigger Yields - The constant supply of water and nutrients directly to the roots combined with unlimited access to oxygen means plants are healthier, faster growing and produce 3x more yield than if grown using traditional soil methods.
Healthier plants – plants are never under-fed or over-watered and there is no build up of salts in the root zone.
Get more out of a small space - Gro-Tanks are just 20cm tall and there's a system for every tent size!
System Size Tank Volume No. of Plants Recommended Tent Size
GT205 L70cm x W40cm x H20cm 20 Litres 1-3 80cm x 80cm or 1m x 1m
GT424 L110.5cm x W48.5cm x H20cm 45 Litres 3-5 1.2m x 1.2m
Ensure plants are root bound before they go into the system. An abundance of white roots should be visible on the outside of the starter media.
• As a rule of thumb: 1 plant per square foot. This can be increased or decreased depending on plant variety.
• Pump runs for 24hrs. No need for a segmental timer or feeding schedule.
• Completely remove plastic wrapping from rockwool cubes or remove pots if using soil or coco. This allows the roots to access more oxygen.
• NFT is a bare rooted growing technique. All but the smallest of plants will need additional support, i.e. yoyo’s, Soft tie or Trellis netting.
• Cut lengths of spreader mat long enough to allow a few inches of overhang, from the channel into the tank. This should stop and water sounds.
As with all hydroponic systems the reservoir should be emptied and replenished every week to maintain a perfect balance of essential nutrient and Mineral elements. This is easy to do - just reverse the pump and attach it to a length of hose.
Please not, this kit doesn't include the Cultilene cubes. These can be purchases separately
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.