With the summer heat finally fading away, now is the time many of you will Read more
A quality porous pipe made from recycled rubber. Porous piping can be used as a drip line for irrigation purposes or as an air curtain to oxygenate tanks
Measuring 4mm ID / 8mm OD this porous pipe can be easily attached to a water pump, air pump or manifold.
Porous piping can be laid on the surface or buried up to 20cm deep with a flow rate of 1-3 litres per meter per hour (depending on water pressure). Ideal running pressure 15-30 psi (1-2 Bar)
• Uses up to 50% less water than normal watering methods
• Cost-effective if using a water meter
• Environmental in using rain water via a water butt
• Provides precise watering
• Can be used above and below the ground
• Designed to work at low pressure
• Easy to use
• Long life of Porous Pipe
There are no product questions yet.
Phew, what a scorcher this summer has turned out to be, the hottest since records began and all that jazz! And whereas most of us love a bit of sun, it can cause pro ...