Grow A+B - Snoop's Premium Nutrients
Snoop's Premium Grow A+B Is available in 3 variations, please select carefully.
Non Circulating - Soil and Non Circulating Hydroponic Systems.
Circulating - Recirculating Hydroponic Systems.
Coco - All Coco Based Substrates.
To reach their full potential, plants in the growth phase require a balanced intake of cations and anions. Snoop's Premium Grow Nutrients has been specifically formulated to provide your plants with the ideal proportion of nutrients for the growth phase increasing your crop’s ability to grow strong and lush. Providing your plants with proper nutrition assists them in reaching their full potential.
Snoop's Premium Grow A+B – The Science:
During the growing phase a plant needs and will take in equal amounts of anions and cations.
To take in a negative ion a plant has to release an electron (−). This electron when released into water is negative load creating a hydroxide (OH−) particle. This OH− particle will bring the pH up in the root zone/substrate. The anion mainly responsible for this reaction is NO−3.
To take in a positive ion a plant has to release a proton (+). This proton when released into water will add a positive load creating a H+ particle. This H+ particle will bring the pH down in the root zone/substrate. The cations mainly responsible for this reaction are Calcium (Ca2+) and Magnesium (Mg2+).
Snoop's Premium Grow A+B Directions:
• Fill the feed tank with water. Shake bottle well before use.
• Add 3ml of Grow A per litre of water and mix well. Then add 3ml of Grow B per litre of water and mix well. This will give an approximate EC of 1.7 (1190ppm).
• Adjust pH as required.
Snoop's Top Tips:
• You must always use an equal amount of Grow A and Grow B.
• Water temperature affects EC/ppm.
• To avoid false readings set water temperature to 68°F.
• Store out of direct light.
For guidance only. Precise EC/ppm levels are plant/environment specific.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.