With the summer heat finally fading away, now is the time many of you will Read more
GHE Calcium Magnesium - Highly bioavailable, concentrated Calcium / Magnesium blend
Proper Calcium and Magnesium availability is vital to optimize nutrition in fast growing plants. It helps prevent secondary nutrient deficiencies, supports growth and fruiting, and prevents blossom end rot and tip-burn in many particularly intensive crops such as tomatoes and lettuce.
GHE Calcium Magnesium Supplement provides concentrated Calcium and Magnesium in a highly bioavailable, clean and soluble form that will not clog drippers. It can be used alongside most nutrient regimes.
GHE Calcium Magnesium Supplement can also help counter Calcium sequestration when growing in coco coir using Organic nutrients, or when expanding compressed coco bales.
• Do not use with GHE soft water formulations, FloraCoco, or FloraNova: they already contain enough calcium even when used with R.O. water systems.
• All GHE coco-coir media products are pre-rinsed and stabilised; you can grow right from the bag without treatment.
For all other situations:
• Use 1.5 ml per litre of water for most applications including organic and high demand crops.
• With Reverse Osmosis, add 2ml per litre of water before adding nutrient solution.
• When growing in Coconut Coir, using prepared soil or soilless mixes, or expanding compressed coco, use 1 to 1.5 ml per litre to wet (to saturation) the media, and then add to nutrient solution at the same rate for the first two weeks. Continuous use may be helpful for fast growing annuals.
There are no product questions yet.
Phew, what a scorcher this summer has turned out to be, the hottest since records began and all that jazz! And whereas most of us love a bit of sun, it can cause pro ...