DragonFly Earth Medicine - DEM - Radiant Green
A Complete Organic Herbal and Bacteria Supplement that supports Ultimate Immune Health for your gardens.
Dragonfly Earth Medicine (DEM) recommend this organic herbal and bacteria Supplement as an ideal base nutrient that can be used as a compost tea brewed, soil amendment. Use Radiant Green tea for every watering (or less depending on your soil mix) through the entire vegetative cycle AND after gardens are in flower/fruiting for 2 weeks.
This supplement can be used as-is in conjunction with the Dewey Mister. If you don’t have a Dewey Mister, then for all other hydroponics and aero you will require the tea brew to be strained before use.
DEM Radiant Green Application:
Can be used as a tea, soil amendment. Use Radiant Green tea for every watering (or less depending on your soil mix) through the entire vegetative cycle AND after gardens are in flower/fruiting for 2 weeks. Can be used in hydroponic Dewey Mister. Strain for all other hydroponics and aero.
How to Use Radiant Green:
Brew with worm castings and molasses for 48 hours. Use a aeration stone, dewey mister or stir 100 times each way 2 times a day. 2 tablespoons per gallon
DEM Radiant Green Ratios:
All DEM products are best when brewed with worm castings (12.5g per 3.78 litres or 1/4 cup per US gallon) and molasses (3g per 3.78 litres or 1tsp. per US gallon).
If you use raw plants/herbs/nettles, you can reduce your Radiant Green by half.
18-20g (2 tablespoons) per 3.78 litres (1 US gallon)
227g (1/2 lb.) for 113.56 litres (30 US gallons)
340g (3/4 lb.) for 189.27 litres (50 US gallons)
1.13kg (2 1/2 lbs.) for 378.54 litres (100 US gallons)
1.59kg (3 1/2 lbs.) for 946.35 litres (250 US gallons)
DEM Radiant Green Active Ingredients:
• Total Nitrogen (N)……..6%
• Available Phosphate (P2O5………3%
• Soluble Potash (K2O)……. 3%
• Derived from Alfalfa,Nettle, Kelp, Wild Yam, Spirulina, Horsetail and Volcanic Ash.
Also contains the following ingredients not derived from plants:
• 5% Humic Acid derived from Lignite
• 5%Evaporated cane juice ( Sugar)
• Bacillus subtilis – 7,930,000 CFU per gram
• Bacillus pumilus – 7,930,000 CFU per gram
• Bacillus megaterium – 7,930,000 CFU per gram
• Bacillus licheniformis – 7,930,000 CFU per gram
• Bacillus amyloliquefaciens – 7,930,000 CFU per gram
• Azospirillum brasilense – 7,930,000 CFU per gram
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.