DragonFly Earth Medicine - DEM - Natural Mistik
A 100% organic plant based foliar spray with beneficial bacteria that gives instant nutrition to your plants while cleaning leaves of any un-beneficial pathogens.
Arguably the best foliar spray out there, it leaves your plant leaves perky and ready for the day ahead.
Natural Mistik by DEM – A wicked organic herbal blend that is used to nourish plants through foliar spraying. Can be used regularly for essential vitamin and mineral nutrient uptake.
Natural Mistik Applications:
Can be foliar sprayed directly on plants and top of soil everyday up until 2-3 weeks before harvest. Spray heavily on the New and Full Moon. It is best to use foliar spray in the mornings and evenings. Full contact spray the bottom of each leaf systematically for 3 weeks or more to make a difference. Foliar for microbial colonization on leaves, foliar nutrient uptake and leaf clean.
How to Use Natural Mistik:
Brew in warm environment or use warm water to help release the oils in this blend. 2 tablespoons per gallon
DEM Natural Mistik Active Ingredients:
*Alfalfa leaf, *nettle leaf, *kelp, *noni fruit, *lavender flowers, *rosemary, *calendula flowers, *horsetail, *sugar, humic acid, *bacillus subtilis, *bacillus pumilus, *bacillus megaterium, *bacillus licheniformis, *bacillus amyloliquefaciens, bacillus thuringiensis, trichoderma harzianum, trichoderma konigii (*certified organic)
• 20% Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp)
• 20% Urtica Dioica (stinging nettle)
• 20% Medicago Sativa (alfalfa)
• 5% Morinda Citrifolia (noni fruit)
• 5% Equisetum (horsetail)
• 5% Humic acid derived from lignite.
• 5% Evaporated Cane Juice (sugar)
• 5% Lavandula Lamiaceae (lavender flower)
• 5% Calendula Officinalis (calendula flowers)
• 5% Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary)
• Bacillus pumilus ~ 7,930,000 CFUs per gram
• Bacillus megaterium ~ 7,930,000 CFUs per gram
• Bacillus licheniformis ~ 7,930,000 CFUs per gram
• Bacillus subtilis ~ 7,930,000 CFUs per gram
• Bacillus amyloliquefaciens ~ 7,930,000 CFUs per gram
• Bacillus thuringiensis ~ 7,930,000 CFU’s per gram
• Trichoderma konigii ~ 495,594 cfu/gm
• Trichoderma harzianum ~ 495,594 cfu/gm
• 4.9% Inert Ingredients
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.