Canna Organic pH Down 1 Litre - Citric Acid 41%
Canna Organic pH Down is used to reduce the pH of your nutrient solution.
Recently changed to a 41% mix from the original 50% strength
Citric Acid is a natural acid that is ideally suited for use in organic growing. Beneficial bacteria react extremely well to Citric Acid, further enabling them rather than diminishing their effects.
Canna Organic Features Include:
• 50% Concentrate of Citric Acid.
• Canna Organic pH Down – Naturally reduces the pH of your nutrient solution.
• Citric Acid – Allows beneficial bacteria to thrive.
• Perfect for use in both vegetative and flowering phases.
• Handle with Care - Corrosive.
How best to use Canna Organic pH Down:
Canna Organic pH Down is a concentrated Citric acid that will reduce the pH of your nutrient solution. Vitally important when growing hydroponically, the pH of your nutrient solution should be between 5.8 and 6.0.
Simply add Canna Organic pH down to your nutrient tank until the desired pH has been achieved. Be aware, the pH level will continue to adjust for a while after use.
Handle with Care and DO NOT mix with other chemical, including pH up.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.