Aptus FunGone 1L Ready To Use
Fungone is a ready to use preventive spray for problems with fungi, infections and viruses. Fungone is not harmful to plants and does not inhibit plant processes.
Too many growers wait until problems with common mold and mildew become too big and use pesticides to remedy the problem. The use of pesticides is harmful for people and the environment while inhibiting plant process. The plants have been inhibited because of the fungal infection is high and shall be further inhibited by the use of harmful pesticides. This causes a lost of quality for the plant. Aptus-Holland advises Fungone to be taken as a preventive measure in periods when pressure is high.
By using Fungone the plant is thoroughly cleaned. Fungone ensures that the effects of harmful fungi, infections and viruses are neutralized in time.
Benefits of using Fungone:
• Prevents problems with fungi, viruses and infections
• Prevents budrot and mildew
• Cleans plant leaves
• Is not toxic and not harmful to the plant
• Now with integrated adjuvant for maximum results
• Fungone-concentrate is cheaper in use
Tips & Tricks
• Spray Fungone when the lights are off. Leafs burn quickly when sprayed with the lights on. The droplets of the spray on the leaf act as prisms through which light intensity from the lamps is enhanced.
• Fungone is ready to use and can be applied directly.
• Fungone contains a patented formula consisting of stabilized and activated hydrogen peroxide. The formula is a 100 times stronger than normal hydrogen. This formula makes Fungone an effective product.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.