Advanced Nutrients - Big Bud - Coco Formula
Contains The “Missing Link” To Growing in Coco Coir. If you’re like the 91.7% of growers looking to bulk up their buds for the biggest yields possible during every bloom cycle.
If you want bigger flowers, more essential oils and aroma, along with a measurable increase in harvest weight. And if you’re one of the many growers who use the coco coir growing medium, you’re going to love this new breakthrough from Advanced Nutrients!
Just as bodybuilders need to take in extra protein after a workout to bulk up, your buds also crave a big protein boost. Big Bud® Coco feeds them plenty of bio-available protein so they can build size, mass, and potency while thriving in coco coir.
Your plants will (of course) get the optimal amounts of phosphorous and potassium for strong flowering.
And besides this perfectly dialed-in PK spike, they’ll get a rich spectrum of secondary metabolites. So instead of expending a ton of energy producing their own amino acids, your plants can channel that energy directly into building bigger, heavier buds!
Finally, your crops won’t suffer from any mysterious nutrient deficiencies related to coco coir because Big Bud Coco contains the “missing link” to great coco coir growing – a specifically chelated form of iron.
Now, let’s examine the science behind this breakthrough.
Why You Need A Coco Specific Bud Bulker?
• Big Bud Coco still has all the benefits of the world-famous original Big Bud and in addition it’s been optimized specifically for Coco Coir growers.
• Here’s the unique science behind this development.
• It’s a known fact coco coir naturally attracts and binds to calcium and magnesium.
• This means your average nutrients will have a greater percentage of their Ca and Mg bound to the growing medium and not transported to your plants (where you want them)… potentially starving your precious crops!
• What’s more: coco coir contains high levels of naturally occurring potassium… and… if you fail to account for this already present amount of potassium your risk poisoning your plants via potassium toxicity!
• That’s why resourceful growers have been forced to get around these problems by watching their potassium levels by using so-called “coco” nutes and investing in cal-mag supplements to try and dial things in.
• However, even when using these methods, growers were still running into weird nutrient deficiencies.
Breakthrough Science Reveals The “Missing Link” To The Coco Puzzle.
• The research team at Advanced Nutrients found the hidden flaw of most “coco” nutrients.
• As it turns out, the missing link for growing in Coco Coir is iron.
• Yes, your high-value crops not only need extra calcium and magnesium when growing in coco coir, but also extra iron.
• In fact, until recently, nobody had discovered this – it’s why other supposedly “coco friendly” nutrients can still allow deficiencies in your crop to occur, no matter how well you grow.
• This breakthrough science is the foundation of our Advanced Coco line of nutrients.
• But that’s certainly not all.
WARNING: If Your Coco Bud Bulker Doesn’t Contain This, Your Plants Might Starve To Death.
• As we discussed, until now, because coco binds to calcium and magnesium, you had to risk starving your plants of these critical nutrients.
• Many growers tried adding extra Ca and Mg using cal-mag supplements … but it’s hard to dial in the ratios just right.
• The fact is only the highest quality, diversely chelated forms of magnesium and calcium – of the type and quality found in Big Bud Coco – are able to deliver the nutrition your crops demand.
• Lesser forms of these important minerals can leave your plants starving, and you’d be missing out on bigger, better yields (A lot of other companies will try adding dolomite lime as a quick-fix to solve this problem, but don’t be fooled—it’s not the best solution).
Using Advanced Nutrients Coco Coir safe products, like Big Bud Coco, means you win every time.
• Whenever you grow in coco coir, you risk nutrient leeching. Nutrient leeching is just what it sounds like – vital nutrients are absorbed into the coco coir instead of into your plants. And your plant suffer for it. It’s one of those strange paradoxes of life – the property that makes coco coir such a water efficient growing medium is the exact property that threatens to starve your plants.
• But Advanced Nutrients scientists have discovered how to solve this problem. If you use special chelated forms of iron, then your plants are protected from nutrient leeching in coco coir completely. And when you use Big Bud Coco, your plants are provided with the highest quality iron chelates known to modern plant science, such as iron DPTA and iron EDDHA.
• Not only that, but our team has made precise tweaks to the potassium and phosphorus ratios as well, that further tip the odds in your favor. With both of these working for you – the optimized P and K, as well as the Advanced chelated iron, you simply can’t lose growing in coco.
Potassium and Phosphorous Are Only Part Of The Story (Especially When Using Coco Coir).
• There’s a lot more to fueling bigger flowers than giving your plants correct ratios and types of potassium and phosphorus. And there are a lot of things that make this Coco specific bloom booster different.
• As you might know, the coco coir medium naturally attracts and binds to calcium and magnesium. This means your average nutrients will have a greater percentage of their Ca and Mg bound to the growing medium and not transported to your plants (where you want them)—potentially starving your precious crops.
• That’s why this specially formulated Coco Coir bloom booster accounts for the high levels of potassium already present in Coco Coir so you avoid any possibility of potassium toxicity.
• It turns out that floral production revs up most when your plants are provided the full range and correct forms of substances called amino acids, which are building blocks of proteins, terpenoids, phenols and alkaloids.
• This means you want to give 20 “L-form” amino acids to your plants, with especially important doses of L-tryptophan, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamate and L-Glycine.
Why the special emphasis on these four L-form amino acids? Here’s the scoop:
• Your plants utilize L-tryptophan to create an important floral growth hormone called indole acetic acid (IAA). Boosting synthesis of IAA creates larger flowers with more potency. L-Cysteine provides sulphur, and along with L-Glycine is a prime element in formation of an internal plant protectant compound called glutathione.
• Plants respond to bloom phase stress by making glutathione, which has a number of functions including helping plants deal with heat stress, other environmental stressors, and free radicals.
• Because many hydroponics nutrients provide no amino acids, and because indoor gardening is inherently stressful to plants, tissue samples show that many plants have glutathione deficiency that slows down metabolic function and results in lower yield sizes.
• Now that you’re aware of the crucial role amino acids play in floral production and overall plant health, it’s important to note that its just as crucial to have the L-form of amino acids rather than the less-complex “D” form aminos.
• For one thing, your plants’ cells need all 20 amino acids, but some amino acids are harder for plants to create or absorb. Not only that, but few bloom boosters contain amino acids, and almost all the ones that do contain inferior D-aminos that plants have a hard time utilizing because they are less water soluble.
Increase Your Flower Size By Helping Your Plants Breathe and Metabolize.
So far, you’ve seen how bud builder product research shows that precise and appropriate ratios of potassium and phosphorus create larger flowers, and that L-form amino acids help plants make larger, better-formed flowers that carry more potency and value.
But there’s even more to it … other substances such as citric acid directly supplement cellular respiration, help your plants transfer nutrient and energy from roots to all other plant parts, and increase your plants’ ability to transform sugars into energy. In addition, ascorbic acid (as ascorbate) revs up photosynthesis.
So what we’re trying to get at here is that ascorbic acid, citric acid, all 20 L-form amino acids, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium, when combined properly and in the correct ratios make the absolute best bloom booster on the market.
And as luck would have it, all of these ingredients can be found in the correct ratios in the easy to use liquid bud potentiator created by our scientists especially for use in coco coir. It’s called Big Bud Coco.
Here’s what you’re guaranteed to see when you use Big Bud Coco:
• More Flowers
• Bigger Flowers
• Higher Potency
• Liquid Formula for Easier Mixing and Absorption
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.